Monday, February 27, 2012

A Birthday Presents..



Yesterday was my birthday..
I'm 21 Years old now. (I hope I could always be someone in 17 years old *lol*)

I thought, no something special on this day, just like everyday Until i receive a present from My two younger sista.

Here's their present..


Such a funny present, but I'm impressed and really surprised when i opened the box.
A first thought that came to my mind " What should i do with all of this choi siwon photo's?" then i laughed, when i read her letter,she said there's incident while she's printing this photo.

Arigatou gozaimasu bella-chan, you shouldn't have to spend your money to give me a birthday present.
Then give me an idea, what should i do with that photo's.. ^^ and i'm so sorry to make you spend much money because my birthday.



This also my birthday present.
A funny present too. It's given by my younger sister. She's just give me that, since she's know that i like japanese stuff. 

Arigatou gozaimasu imouto-chan. You're funny! hahaa.. 
I like that pen. Give me another pen next year, with another color. ^^

To
All of my younger sister.
You shouldn't have bought me a birthday present. Now i'm too old to receive such things.
Now it's my turn to give you two a present.

Next year don't do something like this, just wish me will become a good sister for you two.

And once more, Arigatou gozaimasu. I'm so happy, coz it's been a while since my last birthday present

Love U_

1 comment:

  1. hahahhaa,..gwenchanayo for my beloved sista yg udh tmbh tua ajh,..kwkwkw pkkx bella sygg bie2x,..kwkwkwk,....
    mian for all the wrong printing,...^^kwkwkwk that was a funny ,....hehehhe

    ReplyDelete