Friday, April 20, 2012

MediumQuality Backup




Hei everyone..

I found the backup of mediumquality.blogspot.com
Even not all of their link was there, but it still theres some drama's you can download.

here's the URL:


(I got the link from foreveralways)
And this MQ page on FB :

And for jahepop backup link you can find in :



And for eberwertas link you can find in :


 or 




Hope this can help you..
Or in other way you can opened MQ link using the cache.
Or tell me, i have some MQ link for drama's i've downloaded..

Cheerss.. ^^
 I hope MQ can back soon..


*that drama's i currently downloading.. :D


6 comments:

  1. I LOVE YOU ♥ I almost had a heart attack when i found that the blog is deleted

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot for the info XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you so much! you are my savior!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for all :) Me too, I was really shocked when I understood MQ was deleted -.- That is so sad... Wish they come back soon! I have some links of downloads too,, So I can help! ^^ And can you inform what dramas and movies links do you have? Thanks deeply ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you so much sister

    ReplyDelete